Bag of Randomness
- I forgot to mention that I thought the people of Chicago were extremely friendly to all their visitors. They would have made a great host city for the Olympic games.
- While watching last night’s preseason game between the Bears and Giants, it was interesting seeing two Cowboys offensive starters from last year participate.
- We’re getting a new roof on Wednesday, I wonder how the baby and dogs are going to react.
- It’ almost time for the NFL regular season to begin, if you don’t know who to root for, here’s a flow chart to help you out.
- At the 2011 Disney D23 Expo Legends ceremony, the voices of the modern princesses performed lived. Of all the talent, I don’t think there’s any beating Jodi Benson. This link includes their performances as well as a Muppet tribute to Jim Henson.
- Interesting timing: S&P announces its president is stepping down, just weeks after ratings agency downgraded US debt
- I’m thinking you can pull some pretty good jokes using these Air Swimmers.
- Nolan Ryan was voted ‘Most Handsome’ his sophomore year, here’s a picture.
- Gov Good hair likes to touch hair.
- One man decided to tweet during a flight that he wanted a steak when he landed, and he got it.
- The Placenta Cookbook
- A doctor removed a penis without first discussing it with the patient. If I’m the patient and there was a limit on medical malpractice suites, I’d feel screwed by the doctor and the state.
- Animated GIF: 30 Years of Music Industry Change
- Every book Obama has read since the last election
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink