- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 August 17, 2011
One of my close friends, Shawn, put together a surprise wedding for his fiance Colleen and he asked me to film it for him. She thinks she’s heading to a retirement party and has no idea that 200 of her … Continue reading
I think we need to get Jerry Bruckheimer to help out on this one. The U.S. Air Force Space Surveillance Radar in Texas recorded echoes of the Perseid Meteors as they passed over the monitoring facility. Includes imagery of a … Continue reading
I have designed and play The Largest DrumSET in the World with an arsenal of unusual sounds to Worship God and Wage War against the enemy since 1978. God’s presence & power upon these sounds bring LIFE, healing, deliverance and … Continue reading
“Most religious” students: Brigham Young University, Provo, Ut. Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Mich. Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula Calif. Wheaton College, Wheaton, Ill. Grove City College, Grove City, Pa. “Least religious” students: Bennington College, Bennington, Vt. Reed College, Portland, Ore. Bard … Continue reading