- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 August 17, 2011
One of my close friends, Shawn, put together a surprise wedding for his fiance Colleen and he asked me to film it for him. She thinks she’s heading to a retirement party and has no idea that 200 of her … Continue reading
I think we need to get Jerry Bruckheimer to help out on this one. The U.S. Air Force Space Surveillance Radar in Texas recorded echoes of the Perseid Meteors as they passed over the monitoring facility. Includes imagery of a … Continue reading
I have designed and play The Largest DrumSET in the World with an arsenal of unusual sounds to Worship God and Wage War against the enemy since 1978. God’s presence & power upon these sounds bring LIFE, healing, deliverance and … Continue reading
“Most religious” students: Brigham Young University, Provo, Ut. Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Mich. Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula Calif. Wheaton College, Wheaton, Ill. Grove City College, Grove City, Pa. “Least religious” students: Bennington College, Bennington, Vt. Reed College, Portland, Ore. Bard … Continue reading