- Dude: Here's a link to the full Aikman episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=m7rnhNc0TAg
- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 August 5, 2011
Edit: Turns out my friend over at Liberally Lean already beat me to this video, and he provided additional footage of the woman freaking out when she discovers the horse goes right back to work. Language warning.
For any of you that grew up here in the 80’s, I know this tune will get stuck in your head. [Audio clip: view full post to listen]
Simple, yet impressive. 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage… all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ….into 3 … Continue reading
While waiting to meet a friend for dinner, I caught a segment on NPR about the filming location of the movie The Shawshank Redemption, which was the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. It turns out it has become quite … Continue reading
In a post yesterday I made a comment on former President Jimmy Carter changing the part in his hair, and one of my readers was nice enough to provide me several links regarding hair parts. John and Catherine Walter came … Continue reading