- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
- Geeding: Per Wikipedia, Michael B Jordan is 28 years old, not 18, but I do agree there has to be some suspension of...
- Bryan: Is it just me or is this a concept that requires a little suspension of reality or at least a turning back of...
- Ben W.: The history of The Haunted Mansion's development is really fascinating. Unlike many Disney attractions,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 August 5, 2011
Edit: Turns out my friend over at Liberally Lean already beat me to this video, and he provided additional footage of the woman freaking out when she discovers the horse goes right back to work. Language warning.
For any of you that grew up here in the 80’s, I know this tune will get stuck in your head.
Simple, yet impressive. 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage… all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ….into 3 … Continue reading
While waiting to meet a friend for dinner, I caught a segment on NPR about the filming location of the movie The Shawshank Redemption, which was the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. It turns out it has become quite … Continue reading
In a post yesterday I made a comment on former President Jimmy Carter changing the part in his hair, and one of my readers was nice enough to provide me several links regarding hair parts. John and Catherine Walter came … Continue reading