- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 August 5, 2011
Edit: Turns out my friend over at Liberally Lean already beat me to this video, and he provided additional footage of the woman freaking out when she discovers the horse goes right back to work. Language warning.
For any of you that grew up here in the 80’s, I know this tune will get stuck in your head.
Simple, yet impressive. 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage… all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ….into 3 … Continue reading
While waiting to meet a friend for dinner, I caught a segment on NPR about the filming location of the movie The Shawshank Redemption, which was the Ohio State Reformatory in Mansfield, Ohio. It turns out it has become quite … Continue reading
In a post yesterday I made a comment on former President Jimmy Carter changing the part in his hair, and one of my readers was nice enough to provide me several links regarding hair parts. John and Catherine Walter came … Continue reading