- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 August 4, 2011
ABC World News with Diane Sawyer had an interesting chart on last night’s broadcast about the national debt. Here’s what was projected before the ‘compromise.’ And here are the projected savings after the ‘compromise.’ The black shows how much is … Continue reading
CNN had an article on how much presidents age while in office. Well, of course everyone ages at the same rate, but their point is how much they show the effects of aging while in office. Of all the pictures, … Continue reading
Powerful image me thinks.
Think you had a harrowing time taking the bar exam? It probably can’t compare to Elana Nightingale Dawson’s experience. The 2011 Northwestern University Law School graduate sat for the Illinois bar in Chicago on July 27, and less than two … Continue reading
Buy one here.