- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 August 4, 2011
ABC World News with Diane Sawyer had an interesting chart on last night’s broadcast about the national debt. Here’s what was projected before the ‘compromise.’ And here are the projected savings after the ‘compromise.’ The black shows how much is … Continue reading
CNN had an article on how much presidents age while in office. Well, of course everyone ages at the same rate, but their point is how much they show the effects of aging while in office. Of all the pictures, … Continue reading
Powerful image me thinks.
Think you had a harrowing time taking the bar exam? It probably can’t compare to Elana Nightingale Dawson’s experience. The 2011 Northwestern University Law School graduate sat for the Illinois bar in Chicago on July 27, and less than two … Continue reading
Buy one here.