- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 August 4, 2011
ABC World News with Diane Sawyer had an interesting chart on last night’s broadcast about the national debt. Here’s what was projected before the ‘compromise.’ And here are the projected savings after the ‘compromise.’ The black shows how much is … Continue reading
CNN had an article on how much presidents age while in office. Well, of course everyone ages at the same rate, but their point is how much they show the effects of aging while in office. Of all the pictures, … Continue reading
Powerful image me thinks.
Think you had a harrowing time taking the bar exam? It probably can’t compare to Elana Nightingale Dawson’s experience. The 2011 Northwestern University Law School graduate sat for the Illinois bar in Chicago on July 27, and less than two … Continue reading
Buy one here.