- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 August 1, 2011
If you are a Christian, you want to share the best thing that ever happened to you with your friends. After all, you care about your friends, and you don’t what them to go to hell… right? This app was … Continue reading
If you have a new car, equipped with the latest in cellular-network-based security, we’ve got bad news for you. A group of hackers has proven that they can find a vehicle’s specific location, remotely unlock it, and start it using … Continue reading
It was made back in 2006, but it’s still heart warming. Heck, I had to watch the whole thing. Here’s the best line of the video, “She didn’t age that well at all, but i don’t care.”
A San Diego regional government organization has agreed to purchase the bankrupt State Route 125 toll road near the U.S.-Mexico border for approximately $345 million. Opened in November 2007, the 10-mile toll road in southern San Diego County was described … Continue reading
The process of having cremated ash placed in live ammunition begins when you contact us. You tell us what type of hunting or shooting that the decedant practiced and we can help you decide what will best suit your needs. … Continue reading