- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
- Ben W.: Haha – yeah. I have lots of followers who are "Disney blogosphere" famous. Translation: I...
- Geeding: Those are some pretty solid Twitter followers. All that Disney fandom stuff must pay off.
- Bully Pulpit: In reference to a post a week ago about a debate whether it is polite for a passenger to recline his...
- Owner/GM: "It’s a toss-up between him and Bud Kennedy of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram for who’s my...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Are We Witnessing America’s Last Days? from First Dallas on Vimeo.
A Glasgow-based company has installed its first commercial “alkaline hydrolysis” unit at a Florida funeral home. The unit by Resomation Ltd is billed as a green alternative to cremation and works by dissolving the body in heated alkaline water. The … Continue reading
Yup, yesterday was my birthday. I thought no one in my tiny office new, but while walking back from a restroom break I noticed a card in one of the girls’ hands, who tried to hide it. I could have … Continue reading
Last week, an Illinois appeals court judge disagreed with that assessment, dismissing the two-year-old lawsuit in which Steven Miner II, now 23, and his sister, Kathryn, 20, sought more than $50,000 from their mother, Kimberly Garrity, for “emotional distress’’ from … Continue reading
U.S. Rep. Steve Southerland told retirees Wednesday that serving in Congress is a great honor and privilege, but not cushy job with lavish insurance and pension benefits that many disgruntled taxpayers seem to think it is. He said his $174,000 … Continue reading
In theory, it shouldn’t take more than two hours to install a baby gate. Peter King in his MMQB column estimates that Jerry Jones makes around $17 million off stadium tours alone. Let’s just say you take away expenses like … Continue reading
Some people give back to their community. Then there’s Fresno County School Superintendent Larry Powell, who’s really giving back. As in $800,000 — what would have been his compensation for the next three years. Until his term expires in 2015, … Continue reading
A Waukee church is being criticized by angry parents for forcing child-care staffers to adhere to Christian principles, banning non-Christians, sexually-active singles, male-female roommates and practicing homosexuals from employment. On Friday, staff members of the Happy Time Preschool & Daycare … Continue reading