- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 July 27, 2011
OAKLAND — On the often-unforgiving streets of East Oakland, he is known as “Brother John” to the dozens of homeless and downtrodden fed for more than a year by the 29-year-old man and his family. Brother John and his wife … Continue reading
Girls: Pippa, Luna, Hadley, Elula, Mila, Ada, Adele, Adeline, Adelaide Boys: Everett, Asher, Arlo, Flynn, Archer Details at thestir.cafemom.com.