- Susan: I was raised in the Church of Christ in the 60s and 70s. The crap and guilt they heaped on young girls and...
- BC: Is Barry (Mr. Liberally Lean) OK? He hasn’t posted in over a week. Are his troll commenters about to go...
- Geeding: Ooops, though I probably could have fit in some sort of inbreeding joke.
- Ben W.: If you loved Sheku Kanneh-Mason’s performance, check out this story about his amazing family, from CBS...
- Triple Fake: You said Prince Charles would be George V, then you referenced his grandfather, who was George VI....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 July 22, 2011
Vadim Kaptur, a diver from Belarus, is helped from the water after hitting his head on the 10m diving platform while training at the 2011 FINA World Swimming Championships in Shanghai, China, on July 22. Link
Check out the full size picture at NASA.gov. One thing I’m surprised we never seen on video is the inside of the cockpit, from the perspective of an astronaut, during take off or landing.
I’m not sure what happened, but after a half an hour with tech support, we are back up and running. To try to make up for it, here’s a bit of a heart warming video. But to be honest, I … Continue reading
ONE of the most unusual engineering feats in recent years was the moving of a 4,000,000-pound Detroit church steeple to make way for a wider street. Check out the rest of the details at blog.modernmechanix.com.
From The Onion: AUSTIN, TX—Describing Texas Gov. Rick Perry as grossly unqualified for the position, God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, urged Perry not to run for president of the United States Wednesday. “I prayed last night and … Continue reading