- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 July 22, 2011
Vadim Kaptur, a diver from Belarus, is helped from the water after hitting his head on the 10m diving platform while training at the 2011 FINA World Swimming Championships in Shanghai, China, on July 22. Link
Check out the full size picture at NASA.gov. One thing I’m surprised we never seen on video is the inside of the cockpit, from the perspective of an astronaut, during take off or landing.
I’m not sure what happened, but after a half an hour with tech support, we are back up and running. To try to make up for it, here’s a bit of a heart warming video. But to be honest, I … Continue reading
ONE of the most unusual engineering feats in recent years was the moving of a 4,000,000-pound Detroit church steeple to make way for a wider street. Check out the rest of the details at blog.modernmechanix.com.
From The Onion: AUSTIN, TX—Describing Texas Gov. Rick Perry as grossly unqualified for the position, God, the Creator and Ruler of the Universe, urged Perry not to run for president of the United States Wednesday. “I prayed last night and … Continue reading