- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 July 21, 2011
I just thought this was a cool photo.
The letters stand some 3,280 feet tall, and the entire name stretches some two miles inland from the coast. To keep the Al Futaisi island from returning to normal, Hamdan al-Nahyan had workers carve deep caves beneath the letters to … Continue reading
Most annoying wife, ever? Uh, huhhhh. Seriously, you have to listen to her talk in this interview.
Here’s something you never want to hear: “That loud booming sound is coming from inside the house!” That’s what one Inocenta Hernandez from Guatemala City learned after a sudden noise caused her to run outside, thinking there had been an … Continue reading
That Liberally Lean guy Barry, a Baylor Law alum, had this on his website so I thought I’d share. In what some may dub a landmark study, Baylor University researcher Aaron Franzen found something that will likely get both conservatives … Continue reading
We didn’t know Jesus being called the “Son of Man” was so confusing. But the publishers of the Common English Bible translation want to clear up anything and everything that can confuse those inclined to dive into the Bible, so … Continue reading
The BBC asked their readers for Americanisms, below are some examples but here’s the full list if you are interested. Using 24/7 rather than “24 hours, 7 days a week” or even just plain “all day, every day”. Simon Ball, … Continue reading