- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 July 19, 2011
There’s a bit of a story about the song writing process and the background of the song itself. I’ve always loved this song, and love how intimate these two performed it last night.
Ryan stands beside a pole during a storm hoping to get struck by lightning and survive. He did survive, with minor injuries and wet pants (from the rain, not from peeing. He had full control of his bladder 100% of … Continue reading
Kenneth Robinson lives on Waterford Drive in Flower Mound, Texas, but he doesn’t own or rent the home he claims he has a right to live in. The home was in foreclosure, and the owner abandoned the property. That’s when … Continue reading
Last Friday, loyal Panther-turned-Lion fans said a (most likely) final goodbye to Coach, Tami, Riggins, Gracie “Alien” Bell, and the rest of the beloved Friday Night Lights crew. With one last huddle and a “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts,” Coach Taylor … Continue reading
History made as nipple is found on foot http://www.thesun.co.uk/
Here’s a great idea for a blog. FinalImageBlog I’m Monte. This film blog is a collection of screenshots of the final thought, le mise-en-scene finale, or the final shot of films I’ve seen; sometimes able to genuinely surprise with what … Continue reading
Details @ www.dezeen.com