- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 July 14, 2011
Sausage factory worker killed in meat grinder This part got me: Late Tuesday night Raper was working at the Bar S plant in Lawton where he was in charge of cleaning the machinery. “He slipped and went into the machine. … Continue reading
All the geeky blogs are all over this today. Here’s a good article about Spotify, but this is what I understand: It’s a free online music streaming service that includes ALL major music labels. Free, as in, you get 20 … Continue reading
Dan Warren, a 39-year-old scientist as well as a fan of Barack Obama’s policies and his speaking voice, dissected the audiobook of the President’s autobiography, “Dreams From My Father” and reconstituted it as a 32-minute audio fable entitled “Son of … Continue reading
Thirty years ago, the first space shuttle launched into the stratosphere. Chris Bray and his father Kenneth watched — and took a picture. Then last Friday, the shuttle Atlantis took its final trip. Again, the Bray men were there. And … Continue reading
TACOMA, Wash. — A strange quirk in the law is allowing an accused child rapist to watch child pornography inside the Pierce County Jail. Marc Gilbert is accused of sexually assaulting young boys and videotaping the abuse. Under the law, … Continue reading
Sacramento — The highest-paid state employee in California last year, a prison surgeon who took home $777,423, has a history of mental illness, was fired once for alleged incompetence and has not been allowed to treat an inmate for six … Continue reading