- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 July 13, 2011
Right around the 40 second mark . . . The Daily ShowGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A freshman Tennessee lawmaker who admits carving her initials into her desk in the state House chamber is going to have to pay to fix it. House Speaker Beth Harwell said Tuesday that Rep. Julia Hurley’s … Continue reading
It happened in Russia . . . Robber who broke into hair salon is beaten by its black-belt owner and kept as a sex slave for three days… fed only Viagra
Details @ lostlettermen.com
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Natives here have long called this area the Inland Empire, a grand title for a stretch of cities about 50 miles east of Los Angeles. Now, a few political leaders are hoping this empire will lead a … Continue reading
There is a crisis. Christian youth are rapidly leaving evangelical churches for the world. This well-recognized disaster has been the topic of significant discussion in recent years for both church leaders and modern new media. DIVIDED follows young Christian filmmaker … Continue reading
Chaplain: $150,698 Chief of Staff: $129,223 Director of Communications: $86,056 Executive Assistant: $52,828 Source: AmericaBlog Here are some details on the chaplain.