- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 July 12, 2011
A woman accused of cutting off her husband’s penis with a 10-inch kitchen knife was ordered held on $1 million bail, officials said Monday. Catherine Kieu Becker was arrested by Garden Grove police on suspicion of aggravated mayhem, false imprisonment, … Continue reading
(NEWSER) – North Dakota has been a state since 1889—or has it? An 82-year-old government watchdog and local historian has been trying, for 16 years, to get someone to notice an important flaw in the state’s constitution that he says … Continue reading
Space is limited – Feb 19-28 2012 www.mikehuckabee.com Airfare from NYC (JFK), 5-Star Hotel Accommodations, All Meals, Admission Fees to all sites, Deluxe Motor Coach Ground Transportation, Licensed Guides, Tips, Taxes, Surcharges and many extras including; Professionally created Hardcover Photo … Continue reading
All too often when we think of athletes and sports these days, the first thoughts are of greed and selfishness. Well, here is a story of true generosity and selflessness. Three months after Allan Guei won $40,000 in a free-throw … Continue reading
In the newest English-language Bible translation to hit bookshelves, e-readers and online sites, Jesus is no longer the “Son of Man.” He’s “the Human One.” The Tennessean religion reporter Bob Smietana tours the text, pointing out notable changes in the … Continue reading