- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 July 11, 2011
Mila Kunis will be serving her country this November, but instead of camouflage fatigues, she’ll be dressed up in a ball gown. Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, posted a video to YouTube … Continue reading
PRINCETON, NJ — Three in 10 Americans interpret the Bible literally, saying it is the actual word of God. That is similar to what Gallup has measured over the last two decades, but down from the 1970s and 1980s. A … Continue reading
Apparently this has been popular for quite some time, but I’m just getting wind of it. Language warning.
Are apartment dwellers more likely to read comic books? Do people who square dance have higher-than-average auto accident rates? Are people who drive domestic cars more likely to prefer Coke over Pepsi? Correlated helps discover surprising correlations between seemingly unrelated … Continue reading
This reminds me of The Simpsons tomacco episode. Too bad I can’t find a clip in English to post. A gardener was left baffled when he noticed something strange about his latest patch of potatoes. When Henry Brown, … Continue reading