- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 July 8, 2011
Sarah Palin has trademarked her name. The former Alaskan governor submitted an application to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that is due to be approved within the next few weeks. When it is, Palin’s name will be trademarked for … Continue reading
Ever since the iPhone camera was invented, it’s aspired to be what it simply never quite could be: a DSLR. Sure, apps have helped your camera phone inch forward with simulated focusing F-X and faux filters. Faux no more. The … Continue reading
Georgie Hincapie’s leg after riding 15 editions of the Tour de France.
A month of Chicago sunrises – June 2011. Good Morning Chicago – Your daily sunrise for the month of June from Craig Shimala on Vimeo.
It’s his brother you hear.
Is your camera lost or missing? Has your camera been stolen? If so, stolencamerafinder can help you find out where it is now. We can help to locate a missing camera by searching for photos on the web that have … Continue reading
And you can buy it at Wal-Mart at a reduced price.