- Jason: Sounds like you may end up with the same theme song I had for my first wife: Yes, it's four o'clock...
- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 July 8, 2011
Sarah Palin has trademarked her name. The former Alaskan governor submitted an application to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that is due to be approved within the next few weeks. When it is, Palin’s name will be trademarked for … Continue reading
Ever since the iPhone camera was invented, it’s aspired to be what it simply never quite could be: a DSLR. Sure, apps have helped your camera phone inch forward with simulated focusing F-X and faux filters. Faux no more. The … Continue reading
Georgie Hincapie’s leg after riding 15 editions of the Tour de France.
A month of Chicago sunrises – June 2011. Good Morning Chicago – Your daily sunrise for the month of June from Craig Shimala on Vimeo.
It’s his brother you hear.
Is your camera lost or missing? Has your camera been stolen? If so, stolencamerafinder can help you find out where it is now. We can help to locate a missing camera by searching for photos on the web that have … Continue reading
And you can buy it at Wal-Mart at a reduced price.