- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
- Ben W.: I've quit watching Fallon since the Trump interview he conducted, and shifted my viewing to Late Night,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 08 July 8, 2011
Sarah Palin has trademarked her name. The former Alaskan governor submitted an application to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that is due to be approved within the next few weeks. When it is, Palin’s name will be trademarked for … Continue reading
Ever since the iPhone camera was invented, it’s aspired to be what it simply never quite could be: a DSLR. Sure, apps have helped your camera phone inch forward with simulated focusing F-X and faux filters. Faux no more. The … Continue reading
Georgie Hincapie’s leg after riding 15 editions of the Tour de France.
A month of Chicago sunrises – June 2011. Good Morning Chicago – Your daily sunrise for the month of June from Craig Shimala on Vimeo.
It’s his brother you hear.
Is your camera lost or missing? Has your camera been stolen? If so, stolencamerafinder can help you find out where it is now. We can help to locate a missing camera by searching for photos on the web that have … Continue reading
And you can buy it at Wal-Mart at a reduced price.