- Larry: I have those same items in my pocket most of the time. Except the comb is for my beard since I don't have...
- sara: I almost always have a leatherman in my purse or pocket, but I work in IT and mostly use the screwdrivers.
- Chip Beef: "handkerchief, comb, pocket knife, change." My dad grew up during the Depression and those were...
- Neighbor Payne: I’ll have to have you over with new smoker soon so I can get my way back into the Top 5.
- DF of LL: Hors d'oeuvres. Double Fake Great White
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 July 7, 2011
The theory of supply-side economics tells us that if you cut taxes on rich people and corporations, the newly liberated moguls and businessmen will take their windfall and invest it, creating jobs and accelerating the rate of economic growth. The … Continue reading
WASHINGTON — So much for the refrain about cutting spending. Lawmakers changed their tune on the military band budget. By voice vote Wednesday, the Republican-controlled House restored $120 million for the armed services’ 100-plus military bands — money that budget-conscious … Continue reading
Who still writes in cursive? That age-old writing method you might never have used since fourth grade will no longer be taught in Indiana schools come fall, thanks to a memo from school officials. Instead, students will be expected to … Continue reading
My friend Brent is someone I hold in high regard and I consider him a man among men. He’s a man full of integrity, extends grace around every corner, and the ultimate gentleman. Yesterday he popped the question to Heather … Continue reading
Just ignore all the text in the video and wait towards the end.