- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 July 6, 2011
And you wonder why I’m madly in love with this band. Check out the full blog post @ easonjordan.com where you will find additional pictures and links to other stories covering this event as well as the guitarist’s Facebook post … Continue reading
Thank you, Tippi Hedren.
Several Texas colleges make the list. Details here. South Texas College University of Texas-Pan American Indian River State College California State University-Dominguez Hills California State University-Los Angeles Palm Beach State College CUNY Lehman College CUNY John Jay College Criminal Justice … Continue reading
Marvel Studios and Paramount’s Captain America: The First Avenger will keep its US title in all but three countries: Russia, Ukraine and South Korea. Though it is common for American blockbusters to feature less US-focused titles in foreign markets, Paramount … Continue reading
George Bush, Captain of the Yale Baseball Team, Receives Babe Ruth’s Manuscript of His Autobiography which He Was Donating to Yale U.S. National Archives’ Local Identifier: NLB-WHPC-A-H08(01) From: Series: George H. W. Bush Presidential Photographs, compiled 01/20/1989 – 01/20/1993 (Collection … Continue reading
Ty Adams, a web-based evangelist and author, is producing “The Real Housewives of the Bible,” a two-part DVD series that tracks six women dealing with the ups and downs of marriage as they strive to be good wives. Adams said … Continue reading