- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 05 July 5, 2011
I caught a Twilight Zone and Star Wars marathon over the weekend. The most memorable of the Twilight Zone episodes was the one called It’s a Good Life. Oddly enough, while surfing around a few moments ago, I found a … Continue reading
Six week-old Laurentiu Gaydeu was dipped under the water three times as 20 members of his family looked on proudly, Pravda reported today. However, the holy ceremony turned to horror when the priest forgot to cover the youngster’s mouth as … Continue reading
Lernert & Sander: Natural Beauty on Nowness.com. Mission Statement: We wanted to apply 365 layers of makeup in one day to see how much is needed to go from a natural look to an outrageous one. Production time: It was a … Continue reading
CLIFTON HEIGHTS, Pa. – If the cholesterol doesn’t get you, your grandmother might. A southeastern Pennsylvania woman, 63-year-old Marilee Ann Kolynych, is accused of beating her 9-year-old grandson and blasting him in the face with a garden hose, because he … Continue reading
Seems the big guy lost a magnetic presidential seal that was affixed to the side of his limousine as he wrapped up a fundraising visit to Philly on Thursday. The seal flew off the side of the limo and whipped … Continue reading
How annoying are banner ads? You know, those ubiquitous advertisements that drop down in your face when you open most news sites? The worst are the ones that expand when you scroll over them, forcing you to click on them … Continue reading
Starting Friday, Tennessee drivers caught with obscene or patently offensive bumper stickers, window signs or other markings on their vehicle visible to other drivers face an automatic $50 fine. The law also includes movies other drivers can see playing inside … Continue reading
We had a small kitten that fell and got trapped in a small pipe at the fire station and we used a leaf blower to blow it out of the pipe from the other side of the building….. No kittens … Continue reading