- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2011
Augmented Reality Cinema is a conceptual app that automagically recognizes the location of the user and then plays a scene from a movie that took place in that exact same location. Augmented Reality Cinema, app coming soon, for more information … Continue reading
A Maine cardiologist giving a lecture on coronary heart disease, along with a team of nurses, saved the life of a member of the audience when the man had a heart attack right in the middle of the class, the … Continue reading
At 0:54 he gives a thumbs up. Upon release at 1:36 he immediately moves his free arm out to control his descent, as trained. He keeps his hands cupped and still at the beginning because he is using airflow to … Continue reading
Link ($5 donation suggested)