- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 01 July 1, 2011
Augmented Reality Cinema is a conceptual app that automagically recognizes the location of the user and then plays a scene from a movie that took place in that exact same location. Augmented Reality Cinema, app coming soon, for more information … Continue reading
A Maine cardiologist giving a lecture on coronary heart disease, along with a team of nurses, saved the life of a member of the audience when the man had a heart attack right in the middle of the class, the … Continue reading
At 0:54 he gives a thumbs up. Upon release at 1:36 he immediately moves his free arm out to control his descent, as trained. He keeps his hands cupped and still at the beginning because he is using airflow to … Continue reading
Link ($5 donation suggested)