- Jason Truitt: You’re too hard on Baylor, and dreaming about UT and TCU.
- Rick: You have more than 1 person from Mineral Wells that follows your blog on a regular basis Keep up the good...
- Ben W.: I'm with you, RPM – imagine the headlines if it was "Bring your Quran to school day." It...
- Ben W.: I would love to see some statistics on the long-term effect this has on a person's...
- RPM: Was so proud of the Longhorns and Charlie Strong. That win was a team effort. They have been taking a lot of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I mistakenly posted the wrong date of my deacon orientation but the actually occurrence happened yesterday. I don’t any family around, so it was extremely nice to see BibleScholar George, his lovely lady friend, and good friend Richard show up … Continue reading
Here’s an article about the incident.
Staff at an animal charity have named an abandoned kitten “Kitler” – because she bears an uncanny resemblance to the Nazi leader. The six-week-old cat – which was abandoned at the roadside – earned the moniker because of her distinctive … Continue reading
Thanks to the CHDK website, I was able to hack my little point-and-shoot Canon and modify the settings to create a time lapse in HD. Things were going great, and right when I got to a very pretty scene of … Continue reading
Cinema’s Greatest Mirror Pep Talk from FilmDrunkDotCom on Vimeo.
Larry Stone made a phone call from the Lake County Jail that would typically cost about $20, but it didn’t go through. The charge was supposed to be refunded to his inmate account. But, the 32-year-old checked his balance and … Continue reading
Be sure to hit that CC option on the YouTube playbar to enable the Closed Captioning.
For some reason, crazy scientists from South Korea have created a dog that glows in the dark. Seriously. The beagle, named Tegon, was cloned and genetically modified so it lights up when you put it under ultraviolet light. It sounds … Continue reading