- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
- Ben W.: Fun fact: the Broken Arrow marching band is one of the best in the country, with three national championships...
- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I mistakenly posted the wrong date of my deacon orientation but the actually occurrence happened yesterday. I don’t any family around, so it was extremely nice to see BibleScholar George, his lovely lady friend, and good friend Richard show up … Continue reading
Here’s an article about the incident.
Staff at an animal charity have named an abandoned kitten “Kitler” – because she bears an uncanny resemblance to the Nazi leader. The six-week-old cat – which was abandoned at the roadside – earned the moniker because of her distinctive … Continue reading
Thanks to the CHDK website, I was able to hack my little point-and-shoot Canon and modify the settings to create a time lapse in HD. Things were going great, and right when I got to a very pretty scene of … Continue reading
Cinema’s Greatest Mirror Pep Talk from FilmDrunkDotCom on Vimeo.
Larry Stone made a phone call from the Lake County Jail that would typically cost about $20, but it didn’t go through. The charge was supposed to be refunded to his inmate account. But, the 32-year-old checked his balance and … Continue reading
Be sure to hit that CC option on the YouTube playbar to enable the Closed Captioning.
For some reason, crazy scientists from South Korea have created a dog that glows in the dark. Seriously. The beagle, named Tegon, was cloned and genetically modified so it lights up when you put it under ultraviolet light. It sounds … Continue reading