We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years of abuse at sea? Turns out there is. A man named Peter Govaars was walking along a beach in California when he stumbled upon a battered camera “skeleton” with a memory card still attached. He took the SD card home, took it apart, spent 30 minutes cleaning it, and was surprised to discover 104 photographs taken within a 2 week period in June 2007.
- Ben W.: Sooo…I wasn't aware of the 73 Questions series, but after watching the NPH episode, I guess...
- Ben W.: This is fantastic. I rely on words to make a living, and I wish I were half as masterful as this.
- John Mackovic: – I'm hoping Blade Runner 2 can be as good as The Force Awakens, but it'll probably be...
- Geeding: Yes sir, you are correct, I goofed up the name.
- Bryan: Isn't the show called "The Young Pope"? I'm going to try to watch the first episode at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From