We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years of abuse at sea? Turns out there is. A man named Peter Govaars was walking along a beach in California when he stumbled upon a battered camera “skeleton” with a memory card still attached. He took the SD card home, took it apart, spent 30 minutes cleaning it, and was surprised to discover 104 photographs taken within a 2 week period in June 2007.
- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From