We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years of abuse at sea? Turns out there is. A man named Peter Govaars was walking along a beach in California when he stumbled upon a battered camera “skeleton” with a memory card still attached. He took the SD card home, took it apart, spent 30 minutes cleaning it, and was surprised to discover 104 photographs taken within a 2 week period in June 2007.
- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From