We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years of abuse at sea? Turns out there is. A man named Peter Govaars was walking along a beach in California when he stumbled upon a battered camera “skeleton” with a memory card still attached. He took the SD card home, took it apart, spent 30 minutes cleaning it, and was surprised to discover 104 photographs taken within a 2 week period in June 2007.
- L. Ike Newros: I can relate to the first 3 bullet points!
- John Mackovic: – You didn't hear of the Baylor-style rape cover up at FSU when Jameis Winston was there?...
- Seymore: Speaking of knocking on a door. A long time ago(when I was 12-13 years old) I was a carrier for the F.W.....
- AndreaJN: I think you mean "whinging".
- RPM: Hope they get your back troubles straightened out. No pun intended.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From