We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years of abuse at sea? Turns out there is. A man named Peter Govaars was walking along a beach in California when he stumbled upon a battered camera “skeleton” with a memory card still attached. He took the SD card home, took it apart, spent 30 minutes cleaning it, and was surprised to discover 104 photographs taken within a 2 week period in June 2007.
- Nathan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!
- Geeding: LOL! Oh my, I’m what you a ….. a little slow.
- ALEC: I also did those 57 degree dips (showers actually) as a child living in Bogota (8,675 feet above sea level),...
- John Mackovic: It was a joke 😉
- Geeding: Knowing you are a Libertarian, help me understand something. What do you consider small government? Off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From