- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 June 30, 2011
Seriously, couldn’t the guy smile for his profile pic? Google+
Link But maybe there’s an exception for those special forces units with dogs (be sure to scroll down).
Boise, Idaho — She was banned from every Walmart in the United States for life, and it was all because of an argument over coupons. April Cuevas says Walmart has started “cracking down” on extreme couponers like herself who want … Continue reading
US Octomum Nadya Suleman has hit a new low in caring for her octuplets and six older children. “I hate the babies, they disgust me,” she told InTouch magazine. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of … Continue reading
Politico Next time when he mentions her, I want to see her long form birth certificate.