- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 30 June 30, 2011
Seriously, couldn’t the guy smile for his profile pic? Google+
Link But maybe there’s an exception for those special forces units with dogs (be sure to scroll down).
Boise, Idaho — She was banned from every Walmart in the United States for life, and it was all because of an argument over coupons. April Cuevas says Walmart has started “cracking down” on extreme couponers like herself who want … Continue reading
US Octomum Nadya Suleman has hit a new low in caring for her octuplets and six older children. “I hate the babies, they disgust me,” she told InTouch magazine. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of … Continue reading
Politico Next time when he mentions her, I want to see her long form birth certificate.