- John Villanueva: Did you all like this video created by GQ? Check out this video we created that was inspired by...
- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 June 29, 2011
After years of seeing its Dublin Dr Pepper bottler ship its product far beyond its rural six-county territory using a distinctive logo and implying — on Facebook and elsewhere — that sugar sets it apart, the Dr Pepper Snapple Group … Continue reading
Bizarre death of missing woman under investigation More questions surfaced than answers on Monday regarding the bizarre death of a 26-year-old Austin woman discovered dead in a downtown parking garage’s exhaust duct system. Austin hotel closing after third falling-glass incident … Continue reading
I’d like to see an interview with this guy. I’d like to know the safety procedures that are in place to prevent the worst case scenario. You know, I’m sure things are attached a particular way and the chutes are … Continue reading
U2’s 360 Tour will come to an end July 30 in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. But “The Claw” — the alien-like, four-legged structure over the stage — will live on. After the record-setting two-year-plus 360 trek, U2’s management plans to … Continue reading
About 5 percent of the population is responsible for almost half of all health care spending in the United States and for rising premium rates, according to a new report from the National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation. U.S. … Continue reading
Real bullets were fired at a Wild West shootout re-enactment in South Dakota that sent a South Connellsville optometrist, John Ellis, and two others to the hospital with gunshot-related injuries. Investigators found live .45-caliber rounds and spent shells at the … Continue reading
When Eric Cantor shut down debt ceiling negotiations last week, it did more than just rekindle fears that the U.S. government might soon default on its debt obligations — it also brought him closer to reaping a small financial windfall … Continue reading
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs agreed Monday to pay $925,000 to a man whose eyeball exploded during a routine outpatient cataract operation at the West Haven Veterans Affairs hospital. The settlement, on behalf of 60-year-old Jose Goncalves, of Hartford, … Continue reading