- Chip Beef: "Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin was the guest on ‘The Daily Show’ last night...
- Fletcher: And so, in an attempt to pioneer something new, given he was the first man to run upside down in a loop,...
- RPM: Re: Mower blades. If you don't have a grinder, buy a grinding stone bit for your drill. Costs under $10 and...
- Jason: That flag is only about hate. Period.
- Geeding: Regarding the mower blade, it's that price if I remove the blade and only bring it in. It's more...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2011
I was never much of an Elway fan, but I’m watching the NFL Network special on ‘The Drive’ and a few things stood out. The Dawg Pound sure was a special old school football place to play, and it had … Continue reading
Something I never knew . . . Originally, senators were selected by the state legislatures, not by popular elections. By the early years of the 20th century, the legislatures of as many as 29 states had provided for popular election … Continue reading
Dallas is the nation’s fastest wireless city! When averaged, our downloads in Dallas came out to 3.6Mbps down, faster than any other city we tested. Of course, that fact masks big differences in Dallas’s networks. Verizon 4G, as usual, was … Continue reading
Click to biggiefy