- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2011
I was never much of an Elway fan, but I’m watching the NFL Network special on ‘The Drive’ and a few things stood out. The Dawg Pound sure was a special old school football place to play, and it had … Continue reading
Something I never knew . . . Originally, senators were selected by the state legislatures, not by popular elections. By the early years of the 20th century, the legislatures of as many as 29 states had provided for popular election … Continue reading
Dallas is the nation’s fastest wireless city! When averaged, our downloads in Dallas came out to 3.6Mbps down, faster than any other city we tested. Of course, that fact masks big differences in Dallas’s networks. Verizon 4G, as usual, was … Continue reading
Click to biggiefy