- Alex: Welcome back my friend.
- Triple Fake: “Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday” Triple Fake Apollonia Corleone
- Geeding: I’m still mourning the death of Michael Corleone’s first wife.
- Alec666: I went Rome this past summer and Paris….Keith, Italian women are incredible…
- RPM: “and a loaded clip is kept elsewhere. ” It’s a magazine, not a clip. Gunnery Sergeant Hartman...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2011
I was never much of an Elway fan, but I’m watching the NFL Network special on ‘The Drive’ and a few things stood out. The Dawg Pound sure was a special old school football place to play, and it had … Continue reading
Something I never knew . . . Originally, senators were selected by the state legislatures, not by popular elections. By the early years of the 20th century, the legislatures of as many as 29 states had provided for popular election … Continue reading
Dallas is the nation’s fastest wireless city! When averaged, our downloads in Dallas came out to 3.6Mbps down, faster than any other city we tested. Of course, that fact masks big differences in Dallas’s networks. Verizon 4G, as usual, was … Continue reading
Click to biggiefy