- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 28 June 28, 2011
I was never much of an Elway fan, but I’m watching the NFL Network special on ‘The Drive’ and a few things stood out. The Dawg Pound sure was a special old school football place to play, and it had … Continue reading
Something I never knew . . . Originally, senators were selected by the state legislatures, not by popular elections. By the early years of the 20th century, the legislatures of as many as 29 states had provided for popular election … Continue reading
Dallas is the nation’s fastest wireless city! When averaged, our downloads in Dallas came out to 3.6Mbps down, faster than any other city we tested. Of course, that fact masks big differences in Dallas’s networks. Verizon 4G, as usual, was … Continue reading
Click to biggiefy