- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2011
Team owner Mark Cuban has become the first member of the Dallas Mavericks to appear in a post-NBA championship national commercial. The TV spot is a lead-in to the upcoming film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The commercial goes even … Continue reading
In the debate over the nation’s rising debt, rhetoric trumps reality. In January 2001, the U.S. budget was balanced for the first time in decades and the Congressional Budget Office was forecasting surpluses totaling $5.6 trillion by 2011. A decade … Continue reading
For many years early sermonic literature has proven to be the key to the understanding of the New England mind through the study of Puritan texts and, by extension and implication of scholarly emphases, the American mind. This bibliography is … Continue reading
The CNN Belief Blog thinks that since there are two presidential candidates who are Mormon that they would give you ten facts about their faith. Here’s the full list, but below are some highlights. 2. Mormons consider themselves Christian but … Continue reading
A conference on evil and the unknown compelled hundreds to gather at a weekday presentation offered by the Catholic Diocese of San Angelo. About 700 individuals from all over West Texas traveled to San Angelo Monday for a seminar on … Continue reading