- Ben W.: Bearded Dave looks like a Happy Dave. Why are there more people than ever in the US who choose not to...
- RPM: “Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave, and...
- Bryan: Hope I'm not too late, but on your water leak: ask about the option of running a new line outside of your...
- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2011
Team owner Mark Cuban has become the first member of the Dallas Mavericks to appear in a post-NBA championship national commercial. The TV spot is a lead-in to the upcoming film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The commercial goes even … Continue reading
In the debate over the nation’s rising debt, rhetoric trumps reality. In January 2001, the U.S. budget was balanced for the first time in decades and the Congressional Budget Office was forecasting surpluses totaling $5.6 trillion by 2011. A decade … Continue reading
For many years early sermonic literature has proven to be the key to the understanding of the New England mind through the study of Puritan texts and, by extension and implication of scholarly emphases, the American mind. This bibliography is … Continue reading
The CNN Belief Blog thinks that since there are two presidential candidates who are Mormon that they would give you ten facts about their faith. Here’s the full list, but below are some highlights. 2. Mormons consider themselves Christian but … Continue reading
A conference on evil and the unknown compelled hundreds to gather at a weekday presentation offered by the Catholic Diocese of San Angelo. About 700 individuals from all over West Texas traveled to San Angelo Monday for a seminar on … Continue reading