- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 June 27, 2011
Team owner Mark Cuban has become the first member of the Dallas Mavericks to appear in a post-NBA championship national commercial. The TV spot is a lead-in to the upcoming film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The commercial goes even … Continue reading
In the debate over the nation’s rising debt, rhetoric trumps reality. In January 2001, the U.S. budget was balanced for the first time in decades and the Congressional Budget Office was forecasting surpluses totaling $5.6 trillion by 2011. A decade … Continue reading
For many years early sermonic literature has proven to be the key to the understanding of the New England mind through the study of Puritan texts and, by extension and implication of scholarly emphases, the American mind. This bibliography is … Continue reading
The CNN Belief Blog thinks that since there are two presidential candidates who are Mormon that they would give you ten facts about their faith. Here’s the full list, but below are some highlights. 2. Mormons consider themselves Christian but … Continue reading
A conference on evil and the unknown compelled hundreds to gather at a weekday presentation offered by the Catholic Diocese of San Angelo. About 700 individuals from all over West Texas traveled to San Angelo Monday for a seminar on … Continue reading