- JayF: Couldn't do it….I refused to click on the Toy Story link. According to the Toy Story writer Andrew...
- Geeding: Nope. Nice guy, just not to type to exchange numbers and such.
- David Bryant: So, was he the type of neighbor that you will keep in touch with after he moves?
- RPM: But do they stop for ribs at the Drive-In?
- RPM: Very cool! I'm a fan and have stopped the DVR more than once to try and find all the companies. The FBI at...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 24 June 24, 2011
A new saliva test developed by geneticists at the University of California, Los Angeles, reveals a person’s age within five years, a finding that could have many applications in medicine, at crime scenes, and more. “With just a saliva sample, … Continue reading
A woman died from a heart attack caused by shock after waking up to discover she had been declared dead – and was being prepared for burial. As mourning relatives filed past her open coffin the supposedly dead woman suddenly … Continue reading
I haven’t even seen the original, but I’m guessing this new one isn’t going to be as good. I’ll go out on a limb and say I prefer Kenny Loggins’ contribution to the original. Speaking of the original, here’s the … Continue reading
A man who climbed Everest found the body of his friend who had died hours after conquering the summit only months before. Rodney Hogg saw the body of his climbing friend Peter Kinloch on a ledge 1,000 ft below the … Continue reading
I found this one the most interesting: Myth No. 2: Ethanol production reduces our food supply. False. Only 1 percent of all corn grown in this country is eaten by humans. The rest is No. 2 yellow field corn, which … Continue reading
An intensive care patient at Parkridge Medical Center lost his dentures last week when a hospital employee mistakenly gave them to the family of a dead man who had occupied the same room. Court records show that Kenneth Ray Manis, … Continue reading