- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2011
Since he’s such a cat lover.
“I dreamed that a part of Holland was flooded,” Dutch-native Johan Huibers said in an interview with Today. “The next day, I get the idea to build an ark.” That Huibers did — this brick-like behemoth of a boat is … Continue reading
I found this over at the Dallas Morning News Technology blog which does a great job of describing it, just click where you want the photo to focus and it does it. That’s not some kind of special effect with … Continue reading
The last construction barriers have been removed, the pneumatic hammers have fallen silent, and the final displaced employees have returned. After 17 years, the job of renovating the Pentagon is complete. Little remains to be done but the paperwork closing … Continue reading