- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2011
Since he’s such a cat lover.
“I dreamed that a part of Holland was flooded,” Dutch-native Johan Huibers said in an interview with Today. “The next day, I get the idea to build an ark.” That Huibers did — this brick-like behemoth of a boat is … Continue reading
I found this over at the Dallas Morning News Technology blog which does a great job of describing it, just click where you want the photo to focus and it does it. That’s not some kind of special effect with … Continue reading
The last construction barriers have been removed, the pneumatic hammers have fallen silent, and the final displaced employees have returned. After 17 years, the job of renovating the Pentagon is complete. Little remains to be done but the paperwork closing … Continue reading