- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2011
Since he’s such a cat lover.
“I dreamed that a part of Holland was flooded,” Dutch-native Johan Huibers said in an interview with Today. “The next day, I get the idea to build an ark.” That Huibers did — this brick-like behemoth of a boat is … Continue reading
I found this over at the Dallas Morning News Technology blog which does a great job of describing it, just click where you want the photo to focus and it does it. That’s not some kind of special effect with … Continue reading
The last construction barriers have been removed, the pneumatic hammers have fallen silent, and the final displaced employees have returned. After 17 years, the job of renovating the Pentagon is complete. Little remains to be done but the paperwork closing … Continue reading