- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 June 23, 2011
Since he’s such a cat lover.
“I dreamed that a part of Holland was flooded,” Dutch-native Johan Huibers said in an interview with Today. “The next day, I get the idea to build an ark.” That Huibers did — this brick-like behemoth of a boat is … Continue reading
I found this over at the Dallas Morning News Technology blog which does a great job of describing it, just click where you want the photo to focus and it does it. That’s not some kind of special effect with … Continue reading
The last construction barriers have been removed, the pneumatic hammers have fallen silent, and the final displaced employees have returned. After 17 years, the job of renovating the Pentagon is complete. Little remains to be done but the paperwork closing … Continue reading