- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
- Dude: I just imagine Buddy Ryan right now, looking up at us all and smirking that smirk of his.
- John Mackovic: OK, I looked it up, Ryan's '93 team didn't blow that lead against the Bills, it was...
- John Mackovic: My favorite memory was when Ryan's defense blew a 32-point 3rd quarter lead in the '93...
- Ben W.: Best part of this? The commercials. Want to lose an hour? Start watching old commercials on YouTube. One...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 June 22, 2011
This 880 pound alligator was killed near the Trinity River in Leon County during gator season. Dallas Attorney Levi G. McCathern II shot the huge alligator on a sandbar, but it rolled into deep water. The Alligator is among the … Continue reading
As a compassionate state, we know that for our children to succeed, they must not only be healthy, but educated. The future leaders of our two nations are learning their fractions and their ABC’s in classrooms all along this border. … Continue reading
Read about them and check out other cute pics here.
A Houston-based airline pilot has been suspended after his cockpit microphone became stuck, allowing an obscenity-laced rant to be broadcast over hundreds of miles, Local 2 Investigates reported Tuesday. Air traffic controllers in Houston first alerted Federal Aviation Administration supervisors … Continue reading
I’m sure this is dream for some of my friends (that’s you, Scooter) that would rather be hunting than attending church on a Sunday morning. A deer running through the church hallways must be a godsend, and I can only … Continue reading
We’ve heard of digital photos being recovered after lost cameras drift for 1,000 miles (in underwater casing) or spend a year at the bottom of the ocean floor, but is there any hope for a camera that experiences four years … Continue reading
OTTAWA – Get ready to have a little more plastic in your wallet. Starting in November, new polymer bank notes will start to replace paper-cotton bills that wear and tear more easily. The first bills to go plastic will be … Continue reading
Hoops games happen all the time on aircraft carriers, but Tuesday officials from the Navy, the NCAA and Morale Entertainment met to discuss staging a major college basketball game on the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson. The Carl Vinson has … Continue reading