- RPM: I never liked Levi's. Was always a Wrangler fan. Now I've converted to Carhartt jeans. Better fit and...
- DF of LL: It's Dungan…….DUN …..GAN Don't make me have to send a hailstorm your way....
- sara: Don't even get me started on Women's vanity sizing. I've dragged my hubby along and shown him...
- Rex Kramer: in the jeans department try banana republic. hear me out, they still carry boot cut and have odd numbered...
- Geeding: LOL. Oh man, it's pretty clear that my baseball knowledge is very limited. I never played any organized...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2011
They say age is only a number when it comes to love – just ask Green Mile star Doug Anthony Hutchison and his new bride. The 51-year-old actor has married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden, who is 16. The … Continue reading
The hair in the eighth photo was pretty interesting. View all of them at twistedsifter.com
Call it vacation Bible school on steroids. At The Hills Church of Christ in North Richland Hills, more than 6,300 people attended last week’s “Summer Spectacular” event designed to bring the story of Noah’s ark to life, complete with a … Continue reading
K is built by the Japanese computer firm Fujitsu, based in Kobe’s Riken Advanced Institute for Computational Science. It is capable of making 8.2 quadrillion (a quadrillion is 1 followed by 15 zeroes) calculations per second – or, in computer … Continue reading
James Richard Verone woke up June 9 with a sense of anticipation. He took a shower. Ironed his shirt. Hailed a cab. Then robbed a bank. He wasn’t especially nervous. If anything, Verone said he was excited to finally execute … Continue reading