- Ben W.: Want crispy bacon on a sandwich? Try Jersey Mike’s club sandwich. It’s pretty, pretty, pretty,...
- Steve Gibbons: Re the narcotic prescriptions – it’s a federal law that it can only be a paper rx and not faxed...
- Triple Fake: that kid is hi-larious! Triple Fake Ron Burgundy
- Dude: The UT Austin campus is indeed crowded, their current enrollment is 52,000ish, I hear the Speedway is a mess...
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 June 21, 2011
They say age is only a number when it comes to love – just ask Green Mile star Doug Anthony Hutchison and his new bride. The 51-year-old actor has married aspiring country singer Courtney Alexis Stodden, who is 16. The … Continue reading
The hair in the eighth photo was pretty interesting. View all of them at twistedsifter.com
Call it vacation Bible school on steroids. At The Hills Church of Christ in North Richland Hills, more than 6,300 people attended last week’s “Summer Spectacular” event designed to bring the story of Noah’s ark to life, complete with a … Continue reading
K is built by the Japanese computer firm Fujitsu, based in Kobe’s Riken Advanced Institute for Computational Science. It is capable of making 8.2 quadrillion (a quadrillion is 1 followed by 15 zeroes) calculations per second – or, in computer … Continue reading
James Richard Verone woke up June 9 with a sense of anticipation. He took a shower. Ironed his shirt. Hailed a cab. Then robbed a bank. He wasn’t especially nervous. If anything, Verone said he was excited to finally execute … Continue reading