- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 June 17, 2011
Southern Baptists adopted a resolution Wednesday that supports a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants but clearly states they reject “amnesty.” After heated debate at their annual meeting in Phoenix, the Baptists approved a statement that called for secure borders … Continue reading
TAMPA, Fla. – As panhandling continues to rise in the bay area, so does the frustration among many neighbors dealing with those begging along local streets. Tampa city leaders have been trying to come up with a solution to deal … Continue reading
A Jerusalem rabbinical court recently sentenced a wandering dog to death by stoning. The cruel sentence stemmed from the suspicion that the spirit of a famous secular lawyer, who insulted the court’s judges 20 years ago, had been transferred into … Continue reading