- @solmidog: I tend my smoker too much. I start the initial fire with charcoal, but after that, it's all wood. The...
- Triple Fake: I also watched Mr. Holmes over the weekend. I disagree with your assessment. You're missing the...
- warren: About half of the MLB parks are Kentucky Bluegrass. http://www.baseballpilgrimages .com/grass-at-major…
- Showing Blitz: " Man, that was some great football to watch last night, and when you add snow on a natural grass...
- Jason Truitt: You need to control the air more than anything. And in the winter, you’ll definitely need to stay...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2011
A SECURITY guard from South Yorkshire shot himself in the hand to try to remove a wart from his finger. Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden … Continue reading
Original Owner Donald Carter Tells a Mavericks Love Story: MyFoxDFW.com
Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned: Cleveland deli Corky and Lenny’s has renamed a signature sandwich after basketball star Dirk Nowitzki since the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals, and, more importantly, former Cleveland … Continue reading
If you have any embarassing habits as you sit in traffic, then this could be your automotive arch-enemy. Nose pickers and secret scratchers need not apply. The transparent transport in question is a 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas Delux Six Ghost Car … Continue reading
The mayor of the Peru’s capital may have spoiled President Alan Garcia’s plans to erect a huge statue of Jesus similar to Brazil’s iconic Christ the Redeemer on a hill overlooking Lima’s Pacific coastline. Lima Mayor Susana Villaran says Garcia … Continue reading