- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2011
A SECURITY guard from South Yorkshire shot himself in the hand to try to remove a wart from his finger. Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden … Continue reading
Original Owner Donald Carter Tells a Mavericks Love Story: MyFoxDFW.com
Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned: Cleveland deli Corky and Lenny’s has renamed a signature sandwich after basketball star Dirk Nowitzki since the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals, and, more importantly, former Cleveland … Continue reading
If you have any embarassing habits as you sit in traffic, then this could be your automotive arch-enemy. Nose pickers and secret scratchers need not apply. The transparent transport in question is a 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas Delux Six Ghost Car … Continue reading
The mayor of the Peru’s capital may have spoiled President Alan Garcia’s plans to erect a huge statue of Jesus similar to Brazil’s iconic Christ the Redeemer on a hill overlooking Lima’s Pacific coastline. Lima Mayor Susana Villaran says Garcia … Continue reading