- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2011
A SECURITY guard from South Yorkshire shot himself in the hand to try to remove a wart from his finger. Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden … Continue reading
Original Owner Donald Carter Tells a Mavericks Love Story: MyFoxDFW.com
Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned: Cleveland deli Corky and Lenny’s has renamed a signature sandwich after basketball star Dirk Nowitzki since the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals, and, more importantly, former Cleveland … Continue reading
If you have any embarassing habits as you sit in traffic, then this could be your automotive arch-enemy. Nose pickers and secret scratchers need not apply. The transparent transport in question is a 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas Delux Six Ghost Car … Continue reading
The mayor of the Peru’s capital may have spoiled President Alan Garcia’s plans to erect a huge statue of Jesus similar to Brazil’s iconic Christ the Redeemer on a hill overlooking Lima’s Pacific coastline. Lima Mayor Susana Villaran says Garcia … Continue reading