- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2011
A SECURITY guard from South Yorkshire shot himself in the hand to try to remove a wart from his finger. Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden … Continue reading
Original Owner Donald Carter Tells a Mavericks Love Story: MyFoxDFW.com
Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned: Cleveland deli Corky and Lenny’s has renamed a signature sandwich after basketball star Dirk Nowitzki since the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals, and, more importantly, former Cleveland … Continue reading
If you have any embarassing habits as you sit in traffic, then this could be your automotive arch-enemy. Nose pickers and secret scratchers need not apply. The transparent transport in question is a 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas Delux Six Ghost Car … Continue reading
The mayor of the Peru’s capital may have spoiled President Alan Garcia’s plans to erect a huge statue of Jesus similar to Brazil’s iconic Christ the Redeemer on a hill overlooking Lima’s Pacific coastline. Lima Mayor Susana Villaran says Garcia … Continue reading