- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 June 16, 2011
A SECURITY guard from South Yorkshire shot himself in the hand to try to remove a wart from his finger. Sean Murphy, 38, lost most of his left middle finger after using the stolen 12-bore Beretta shotgun at a garden … Continue reading
Original Owner Donald Carter Tells a Mavericks Love Story: MyFoxDFW.com
Hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned: Cleveland deli Corky and Lenny’s has renamed a signature sandwich after basketball star Dirk Nowitzki since the Mavericks beat the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals, and, more importantly, former Cleveland … Continue reading
If you have any embarassing habits as you sit in traffic, then this could be your automotive arch-enemy. Nose pickers and secret scratchers need not apply. The transparent transport in question is a 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas Delux Six Ghost Car … Continue reading
The mayor of the Peru’s capital may have spoiled President Alan Garcia’s plans to erect a huge statue of Jesus similar to Brazil’s iconic Christ the Redeemer on a hill overlooking Lima’s Pacific coastline. Lima Mayor Susana Villaran says Garcia … Continue reading