- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 13 June 13, 2011
AN eccentric California salvage diver is preparing a mission to the north Arabian Sea to recover Osama bin Laden’s body as proof the al-Qaeda leader really is dead. Bill Warren, 59, has vowed to scour the sea bed to find … Continue reading
AUSTIN — Gov. Rick Perry has never been shy about putting his faith on display, from speeches at prayer breakfasts to his 2005 signing of abortion restrictions into law at a church school’s gym to inviting the nation’s governors to … Continue reading
From the Miami New Times: Well, insult has been definitively added to injury. After they stomped the Miami Heat 105-95 in game 6, the NBA champion Dallas Mavericks — and owner Mark Cuban — went clubbing on South Beach. Yup. … Continue reading
One of the website I check out every morning is the Daily Beast’s Cheat Sheet which sums up all the must read news in one place. Happily, they included the Mavericks win. But when it comes to an image, you … Continue reading
Airi•gam•i (\’er-?-’gä-m?\ n : the fine art of folding air) stands at the crossroads of three ancient art forms: sculpture, puppetry and origami. Artist Larry Moss has been using airigami to create “full-blown” installations that enchant both young and old … Continue reading
Smith really picks up on it halfway through the video.
Forget flowers, chocolate or Twitter: Mike Tyson’s facial tattoo is a hot new way to woo someone. Swinging singles are going out and having their faces painted with a temporary, Tyson-inspired “Hangover” movie tattoo — in a gaudy effort to … Continue reading
Elaine Davidson, who has almost 7000 piercings covering her body, married Douglas Watson, at a low-key wedding reception in Edinburgh. Brazilian-born Miss Davidson, 46, made a bizarre sight in a flowing white wedding gown and floral tiara with only her … Continue reading
NASHVILLE — Baptisms fell to their lowest number in 60 years among Southern Baptists, the nation’s largest Protestant denomination. The new numbers are a sign that the denomination is in trouble, Baptist leaders say. “This is not a blip,” said … Continue reading