- paper wrіter: The development of any country is depending on educated people of that country. The education makes a...
- Geeding: Your insightful comment made me do a bit of research. My guess was that this was similar to the Grand Canyon...
- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 June 10, 2011
Also, the reporter is kinda cute, especially with that accent and all.
A few samples: Link
They really wanted that bike.
This wedding dress was made from a nylon parachute that saved Maj. Claude Hensinger during World War II. In August 1944, Hensinger, a B-29 pilot, and his crew were returning from a bombing raid over Yowata, Japan, when their engine … Continue reading