- Geeding: Somehow I cracked the screen to the Chromebook. There’s a local place that sells replacement screens...
- AndreaJN: "forged from Valyrian foam" LOL!!! Great costume! Hope you feel better. You do seem susceptible...
- Bryan: Welcome back and get to feeling better. What did you do for a new laptop? If I remember right, you were using...
- RPM: Ambien blogging… mmm, good times. Good to see you back. Get well!
- John Mackovic: – Welcome back, you were missed! – Very impressive sword – I wonder how many Cowboys...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2011
Goshen College will no longer play the National Anthem before sporting events after a year of doing so. A small Indiana college that began playing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the first time at sporting events last year, upsetting some who … Continue reading
KATHMANDU, Nepal – Five years after it abolished Hinduism as the state religion, Nepal is working on a new criminal code forbidding a person from one faith to “convert a person or abet him to change his religion.” Article 160 … Continue reading
http://bluelikejazzthemovie.com I really enjoyed the book and felt Donald Miller was saying a lot of things I was often too scared to ask or speak about with my Christian peers, but I’m surprised that the book can be made into … Continue reading
When Keith Plessy and Phoebe Ferguson decided to start a new civil rights education organization that would bear their famous names, they sealed the deal in a fitting local spot: Cafe Reconcile. They represent the opposing principals in one of … Continue reading