- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2011
Goshen College will no longer play the National Anthem before sporting events after a year of doing so. A small Indiana college that began playing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the first time at sporting events last year, upsetting some who … Continue reading
KATHMANDU, Nepal – Five years after it abolished Hinduism as the state religion, Nepal is working on a new criminal code forbidding a person from one faith to “convert a person or abet him to change his religion.” Article 160 … Continue reading
http://bluelikejazzthemovie.com I really enjoyed the book and felt Donald Miller was saying a lot of things I was often too scared to ask or speak about with my Christian peers, but I’m surprised that the book can be made into … Continue reading
When Keith Plessy and Phoebe Ferguson decided to start a new civil rights education organization that would bear their famous names, they sealed the deal in a fitting local spot: Cafe Reconcile. They represent the opposing principals in one of … Continue reading