- RPM: My Mom always said if you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all. I won't say...
- Ben W.: And reading LL this morning reminded me that he was a state Supreme Court justice, too. I have to agree with...
- Towski: Came to say this. He'd so clearly lose when this was challenged.
- Ben W.: Yet again, our governor, THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR OUR STATE, exhibits how poor his understanding is of...
- John Mackovic: My wife always says that Mom should be the one getting presents on the kids' birthdays.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2011
Goshen College will no longer play the National Anthem before sporting events after a year of doing so. A small Indiana college that began playing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the first time at sporting events last year, upsetting some who … Continue reading
KATHMANDU, Nepal – Five years after it abolished Hinduism as the state religion, Nepal is working on a new criminal code forbidding a person from one faith to “convert a person or abet him to change his religion.” Article 160 … Continue reading
http://bluelikejazzthemovie.com I really enjoyed the book and felt Donald Miller was saying a lot of things I was often too scared to ask or speak about with my Christian peers, but I’m surprised that the book can be made into … Continue reading
When Keith Plessy and Phoebe Ferguson decided to start a new civil rights education organization that would bear their famous names, they sealed the deal in a fitting local spot: Cafe Reconcile. They represent the opposing principals in one of … Continue reading