- Bruce Abdul: Thanks for revealing your ideas. I’d also like to convey that video games have been at any time...
- hrng: Love the title of this post
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2011
Goshen College will no longer play the National Anthem before sporting events after a year of doing so. A small Indiana college that began playing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the first time at sporting events last year, upsetting some who … Continue reading
KATHMANDU, Nepal – Five years after it abolished Hinduism as the state religion, Nepal is working on a new criminal code forbidding a person from one faith to “convert a person or abet him to change his religion.” Article 160 … Continue reading
http://bluelikejazzthemovie.com I really enjoyed the book and felt Donald Miller was saying a lot of things I was often too scared to ask or speak about with my Christian peers, but I’m surprised that the book can be made into … Continue reading
When Keith Plessy and Phoebe Ferguson decided to start a new civil rights education organization that would bear their famous names, they sealed the deal in a fitting local spot: Cafe Reconcile. They represent the opposing principals in one of … Continue reading