- blurdo: Your plumbing problem could have something to do with the venting. If the vent can't let in enough air...
- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 June 7, 2011
Goshen College will no longer play the National Anthem before sporting events after a year of doing so. A small Indiana college that began playing “The Star-Spangled Banner” for the first time at sporting events last year, upsetting some who … Continue reading
KATHMANDU, Nepal – Five years after it abolished Hinduism as the state religion, Nepal is working on a new criminal code forbidding a person from one faith to “convert a person or abet him to change his religion.” Article 160 … Continue reading
http://bluelikejazzthemovie.com I really enjoyed the book and felt Donald Miller was saying a lot of things I was often too scared to ask or speak about with my Christian peers, but I’m surprised that the book can be made into … Continue reading
When Keith Plessy and Phoebe Ferguson decided to start a new civil rights education organization that would bear their famous names, they sealed the deal in a fitting local spot: Cafe Reconcile. They represent the opposing principals in one of … Continue reading