- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
- Geeding: That’s a funny story about your thyroid. To be honest, it’s the funniest thyroid story...
- Sandra (Harlan) Rose: Oh my goodness! How is Gabe? Hope he’s doing well. Those days were so fun. And yes, the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 June 6, 2011
This is great. Homeowners bought a house paying cash, but Bank of America is stating they are behind on their mortgage. Homeowners took the bank to court and won, but BoA hasn’t paid any legal fees, so the homeowners got … Continue reading
With a gift of $100 to Cornerstone TeleVision Network you will receive two beautiful hard cover patriotic books that are essential for the Christian library. “In God We Still Trust” is a 365 day devotional that strengthens your walk in … Continue reading
The graduation ceremony at Medina Valley High School in Castroville, Texas, on Saturday was filled with prayers and was likened to a revival meeting. The crowd applauded after speakers said “Amen,” a word that was prohibited until the U.S. 5th … Continue reading
Two articles got my attention that I thought I would share. Actually, that’s not in the Bible The Bible may be the most revered book in America, but it’s also one of the most misquoted. Politicians, motivational speakers, coaches – … Continue reading
Ever wanted to have your own text engraved on a ring, but not in a clichéd Courier, Futura or Edwardian Script? Then luck is now on your side. Select a ring from our fabulous collection, enter your own text, and … Continue reading
Who says the housing market is depressed? Not hedge fund boss David Tepper, who just tore down his fabulous $43.5million oceanside home in Long Island’s plush Hamptons. Mr Tepper was allegedly irked that he couldn’t see the ocean from every … Continue reading
Here’s the full list, but I listed five below.
A Long Island man’s faith in God has been restored after he prayed for his mother to win the lottery and, the next day, she did. Sal Bentivegna jokingly issued a prayer for his mother, Gloria, to win the lottery … Continue reading
No matter how cool a teenager’s mom and dad might be, few teens get through high school without feeling their parents embarrassed them. And one teen has his dad to thank for embarrassing him the entire school year — well, … Continue reading