- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Seriously, couldn’t the guy smile for his profile pic? Google+
Link But maybe there’s an exception for those special forces units with dogs (be sure to scroll down).
Boise, Idaho — She was banned from every Walmart in the United States for life, and it was all because of an argument over coupons. April Cuevas says Walmart has started “cracking down” on extreme couponers like herself who want … Continue reading
US Octomum Nadya Suleman has hit a new low in caring for her octuplets and six older children. “I hate the babies, they disgust me,” she told InTouch magazine. “My older six are animals, getting more and more out of … Continue reading
Politico Next time when he mentions her, I want to see her long form birth certificate.