Bag of Randomness
- Happy Birthday BabyGeeding! I pray this is the first of many,r many more that I can spend with you.
- We had a little get together for her on Saturday. You can view pictures of the event here in a slideshow and a video of her having sugar for the first time here.
- Since I no longer have living parents and my sister lives in NYC, I kind of feel like any family gathering we have for BabyGeeding really is a family gathering for WifeGeeding’s family with me being able to tag along. However, I was very fortunate to have two of my friends come over and be part of the experience. I know for men, attending a birthday party for a one-year-old-girl isn’t the most manly or exciting way to spend a Saturday afternoon, but it meant a lot to me to have them there for support. One friend said he was going to attend but ended up being a no show, which actually hurt my feelings. If you don’t want to attend, I’m cool with that, I just don’t like it when someone says they are going to do something but then does differently.
- The coolest part of the whole weekend was this letter emy mother-in-law. Along with that letter were three books (book1, books2&3) for BabyGeeding to help her learn and appreciate her Vietnamese heritage. All of that was very unexpected, and extremely appreciative.
- Wow, in a seven month period the Metroplex has hosted a World Series, a Super Bowl, and the NBA Finals. The 15 year younger version of me is griping the older me out for not attending a single game of the three.
- Jim Tressel is no longer the coach of Ohio State University, and I think it was mainly because he denied knowledge of his players selling their bowl championship rings. Why is selling your own possessions wrong if it’s something you earned and rightly own?
- An iPhone app that lets your fetus pick his or her own name
- Investment firm launches Twitter-based hedge fund
- An interesting way to get into a car
- New UPS Trucks Are Lighter, Cheaper, Greener
- Oroumieh Lake, Iran’s Largest, Turning To Salt
- Volkswagen’s Edible Print Ad
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink