- A Star Trek resort is probably a good idea. A billion dollar Star Trek resort in Jordan probably isn’t.
- Shell is building the world’s largest man-made floating object. So big, it’s just about longer than the tallest building in the world. So costly, Shell didn’t disclose the cost.
- The first movie trailer for the new Muppets movie.
- 60 days in jail, 30 days house arrest and two years probation for growing two marijuana plants for his cancer stricken elderly wife.
- It took long enough for the reinforcements
- Armadillos are showing up near Chicago
- The first creature to survive exposure to space is the water bear.
- The new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts this July, here’s a preview.
- A great picture of Obama in front of that Jesus statue in Rio.
- Police are today trying to trace the owner of a toy life-size tiger which sparked a major operation involving armed officers and a force helicopter. Link
- Remember that firehouse in the Ghostbusters movie? Looks like it’s gonna close.
- It was funny seeing those Oklahoma City ballboys trying to ice Dirk. It didn’t work.
- It’s nice to see the Mavs on the opposite side of a blown lead.
- I think that Jason Kidd trade is working out for us after all.
- TXSharon: Too late to help you now, but I just had to go in person for my license renewal, too. I live in Houston,...
- Ben W.: Another Swayze/Jackman comparison? Cancer. Obviously Swayze’s pancreatic cancer is much worse, but...
- Geeding: Thank you, that’s life-saving advice and something I’ll share with others, I really had no idea.
- Richard Schwarz: carbon monoxide detectors should be placed about 3 feet off floor level and not on roof. Smoke goes...
- Ben W.: Our previous house was about 10 years old when we bought it, and after we had lived there for a month or so,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From