- A Star Trek resort is probably a good idea. A billion dollar Star Trek resort in Jordan probably isn’t.
- Shell is building the world’s largest man-made floating object. So big, it’s just about longer than the tallest building in the world. So costly, Shell didn’t disclose the cost.
- The first movie trailer for the new Muppets movie.
- 60 days in jail, 30 days house arrest and two years probation for growing two marijuana plants for his cancer stricken elderly wife.
- It took long enough for the reinforcements
- Armadillos are showing up near Chicago
- The first creature to survive exposure to space is the water bear.
- The new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm starts this July, here’s a preview.
- A great picture of Obama in front of that Jesus statue in Rio.
- Police are today trying to trace the owner of a toy life-size tiger which sparked a major operation involving armed officers and a force helicopter. Link
- Remember that firehouse in the Ghostbusters movie? Looks like it’s gonna close.
- It was funny seeing those Oklahoma City ballboys trying to ice Dirk. It didn’t work.
- It’s nice to see the Mavs on the opposite side of a blown lead.
- I think that Jason Kidd trade is working out for us after all.
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
- Peggy Noice: I always think it is strange how years just keep passing and they aren’t here. I can only credit...
- David Bryant: “Our new pastor has asked me to take part in a youth minister exploratory committee which...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From