- John Mackovic: – I always thought it was kind of strange that Donnie Nelson stayed with the Mavericks after...
- John Mackovic: Are those bulbs the size of softballs?
- DF of LL: "Offensive Graduate Assistant" You can interpret that a couple different...
- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2011
Peter Thiel, the PayPal co-founder and one of the first investors in Facebook, is proposing a controversial path toward more rapid innovation. Today his Thiel Foundation announced that it was giving 24 people under 20 $100,000 fellowships to drop out … Continue reading
It gets good around the one minute mark:
You will probably think this happened to it:
For many students, leaving the comforts of home and moving in to college for the first time can be a difficult transition. Thoughts of leaving family, friends, and high school behind can conjure feelings of fear and discomfort, but at … Continue reading
Laurel Gordon of Washington state has been putting on a tiara to promote milk products the past two years as Grays Harbor County’s dairy ambassador. The funny thing is, the 18-year-old from Elma is a lactose intolerant dairy princess. The … Continue reading
Confession: I like Oprah. No, I don’t love Oprah. I’ve never picked up her magazine or bought any of her books. But I like how she accentuates the positive, empowers women and minorities, made reading mainstream, values different cultures, stresses … Continue reading