- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 May 26, 2011
Peter Thiel, the PayPal co-founder and one of the first investors in Facebook, is proposing a controversial path toward more rapid innovation. Today his Thiel Foundation announced that it was giving 24 people under 20 $100,000 fellowships to drop out … Continue reading
It gets good around the one minute mark:
You will probably think this happened to it:
For many students, leaving the comforts of home and moving in to college for the first time can be a difficult transition. Thoughts of leaving family, friends, and high school behind can conjure feelings of fear and discomfort, but at … Continue reading
Laurel Gordon of Washington state has been putting on a tiara to promote milk products the past two years as Grays Harbor County’s dairy ambassador. The funny thing is, the 18-year-old from Elma is a lactose intolerant dairy princess. The … Continue reading
Confession: I like Oprah. No, I don’t love Oprah. I’ve never picked up her magazine or bought any of her books. But I like how she accentuates the positive, empowers women and minorities, made reading mainstream, values different cultures, stresses … Continue reading