- Bruce Abdul: Thanks for revealing your ideas. I’d also like to convey that video games have been at any time...
- hrng: Love the title of this post
- Bizarro Big Tex: I always learn things when I read Bag of Nothing: 1. There’s a bag limit on gators in Texas....
- Bryan B: One of my coworkers use to manage a bar that hosted Guy’s Night Out a few times and he swears that...
- Bryan B: I was trying to remember if the game was in Arlington. I think it likely was because, if memory serves me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 May 25, 2011
Here’s a piece of trivia on what makes Montana unique: it’s the only state (and maybe the only place in the world) that allows double proxy marriages. Translation: neither the bride nor groom has to show up to the wedding. … Continue reading
This books seems interesting for food and history lovers. Did you know that Adolph Hitler was a vegetarian and his longtime private chef was Jewish? What dish played an integral role in Marilyn Monroe’s unsuccessful bid to woo back Bobby … Continue reading
Study suggests ‘born-again’ believers have smaller brains DURHAM, N.C. — For decades, mainline Protestants have been beset by bad news: declining numbers, aging membership, waning cultural influence.A new study from Duke University Medical Center, however, gives these Protestants one reason … Continue reading
Just your average day in Amsterdam, I guess. I thought the song was kinda catchy.