- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 May 25, 2011
Here’s a piece of trivia on what makes Montana unique: it’s the only state (and maybe the only place in the world) that allows double proxy marriages. Translation: neither the bride nor groom has to show up to the wedding. … Continue reading
This books seems interesting for food and history lovers. Did you know that Adolph Hitler was a vegetarian and his longtime private chef was Jewish? What dish played an integral role in Marilyn Monroe’s unsuccessful bid to woo back Bobby … Continue reading
Study suggests ‘born-again’ believers have smaller brains DURHAM, N.C. — For decades, mainline Protestants have been beset by bad news: declining numbers, aging membership, waning cultural influence.A new study from Duke University Medical Center, however, gives these Protestants one reason … Continue reading
Just your average day in Amsterdam, I guess. I thought the song was kinda catchy.