- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2011
I can rarely say this, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. It might just be one of those ‘Michael Jackson moonwalk moments’.
Best Week Ever
I saw his when when it came to Dallas and really enjoyed this, so it was nice to see some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the act was performed in other cities.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A West Michigan woman has strolled down the aisle in her wedding dress for a second time. The first time came 73 years ago. Agnes Anderson wore the dress in 1938 when she married her college … Continue reading