- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2011
I can rarely say this, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. It might just be one of those ‘Michael Jackson moonwalk moments’.
Best Week Ever
I saw his when when it came to Dallas and really enjoyed this, so it was nice to see some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the act was performed in other cities.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A West Michigan woman has strolled down the aisle in her wedding dress for a second time. The first time came 73 years ago. Agnes Anderson wore the dress in 1938 when she married her college … Continue reading