- Liz: Do you have your degree? If not, I would recommend completing it. It is a lot of hard work, but the ROI...
- Towski: Last pic, second from right. Who tied that kids tie???
- Towski: My wife's architecture firm did the Star. She didn't work on the project, but a good friend of ours...
- Towski: If by terrible you mean awesome, I agree.
- John Mackovic: Earl Campbell jersey!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2011
I can rarely say this, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. It might just be one of those ‘Michael Jackson moonwalk moments’.
Best Week Ever
I saw his when when it came to Dallas and really enjoyed this, so it was nice to see some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the act was performed in other cities.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A West Michigan woman has strolled down the aisle in her wedding dress for a second time. The first time came 73 years ago. Agnes Anderson wore the dress in 1938 when she married her college … Continue reading