- L. Ike Newros: I can relate to the first 3 bullet points!
- John Mackovic: – You didn't hear of the Baylor-style rape cover up at FSU when Jameis Winston was there?...
- Seymore: Speaking of knocking on a door. A long time ago(when I was 12-13 years old) I was a carrier for the F.W.....
- AndreaJN: I think you mean "whinging".
- RPM: Hope they get your back troubles straightened out. No pun intended.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2011
I can rarely say this, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. It might just be one of those ‘Michael Jackson moonwalk moments’.
Best Week Ever
I saw his when when it came to Dallas and really enjoyed this, so it was nice to see some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the act was performed in other cities.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A West Michigan woman has strolled down the aisle in her wedding dress for a second time. The first time came 73 years ago. Agnes Anderson wore the dress in 1938 when she married her college … Continue reading