- Paul Gappmayer: Yes, you are right. There is really only one “Real” Bob’s Big Boy left and that is...
- Ben W.: Another fun “this moment in history” story related to Walt Disney World – it’s where...
- Anonymous: Read the Big Boy Restaurants – Wikipedia to get straightened out on Bob’s Et al.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 23 May 23, 2011
I can rarely say this, but I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. It might just be one of those ‘Michael Jackson moonwalk moments’.
Best Week Ever
I saw his when when it came to Dallas and really enjoyed this, so it was nice to see some of the behind the scenes stuff and how the act was performed in other cities.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A West Michigan woman has strolled down the aisle in her wedding dress for a second time. The first time came 73 years ago. Agnes Anderson wore the dress in 1938 when she married her college … Continue reading