- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2011
IfItWereMyHome.com is your gateway to understanding life outside your home. Use our country comparison tool to compare living conditions in your own country to those of another. Here’s a few comparisons with our neighbors.
While holding her 8-month old son, Jerry, Tiffany Goodwin, of Fredericksburg, Va., catches a foul ball in front of her husband, Allen, at right with glove, during a Double-A baseball game between the Richmond Flying Squirrels and Harrisburg Senators on … Continue reading
In this photo taken Tuesday, May 17, 2011, a cadre of the community office grabs 22 year-old woman after she tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building in Changchun city in northeastern … Continue reading
After all, he’s got the support of Rush Limbaugh, who also thinks he has great hair. Full Star Telegram Article