- Geeding: Those are some great observations that have been in front of me the whole time but never really realized it....
- Geeding: You win the comment of the week award. I needed this laugh.
- Bryan: I think that's my problem with all of the current crop of regular Daily Show correspondents – they...
- John Mackovic: The constitution of 1824 didn't prohibit slavery, it was just a national law that was added...
- Technique: According to a report on NBC, Brian Williams was in an aircraft nearby and guided Ford's plane to the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2011
IfItWereMyHome.com is your gateway to understanding life outside your home. Use our country comparison tool to compare living conditions in your own country to those of another. Here’s a few comparisons with our neighbors.
While holding her 8-month old son, Jerry, Tiffany Goodwin, of Fredericksburg, Va., catches a foul ball in front of her husband, Allen, at right with glove, during a Double-A baseball game between the Richmond Flying Squirrels and Harrisburg Senators on … Continue reading
In this photo taken Tuesday, May 17, 2011, a cadre of the community office grabs 22 year-old woman after she tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building in Changchun city in northeastern … Continue reading
After all, he’s got the support of Rush Limbaugh, who also thinks he has great hair. Full Star Telegram Article