- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 19 May 19, 2011
IfItWereMyHome.com is your gateway to understanding life outside your home. Use our country comparison tool to compare living conditions in your own country to those of another. Here’s a few comparisons with our neighbors.
While holding her 8-month old son, Jerry, Tiffany Goodwin, of Fredericksburg, Va., catches a foul ball in front of her husband, Allen, at right with glove, during a Double-A baseball game between the Richmond Flying Squirrels and Harrisburg Senators on … Continue reading
In this photo taken Tuesday, May 17, 2011, a cadre of the community office grabs 22 year-old woman after she tried to kill herself by jumping out of a window of a seventh floor building in Changchun city in northeastern … Continue reading
After all, he’s got the support of Rush Limbaugh, who also thinks he has great hair. Full Star Telegram Article