- John Mackovic: Agreed. Jerry is probably the most important/influential owner since the AFL-NFL merger.
- Bryan: At this point, do you blame him? The Death Star is full every single time the team takes the field. Until...
- towski: and Johnny Walker…
- RPM: Jerry is satisfied with turning a hefty profit. I really don't think he cares if he wins another Super...
- Bryan: All of the people offended by the Doritos ad need to be gathered together, set on fire, and thrown off a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 16 May 16, 2011
Wikipedia I think this was his last television interview. Big Bird sang at the funeral.
If there’s one post I want you to check out today, it’s this one. My pastor showed us this video yesterday and I’m surprised I’ve never come across it before considering the amount of time I spend on the Internet, … Continue reading
Tom Willis is not like most people. He has no arms but he has thrown the ceremonial first pitch at nearly a dozen MLB ballparks since 2008. Willis, 52, hopes to throw the first pitch of a game in all … Continue reading
The church and porn stars unite to urge parents to monitor their children’s computer habits. Have you ever misspelled something on google and stumbled across porn? See what happens when porn shows up at your door, not just on your … Continue reading
Here are a few more pics.
From the outside it looks like a normal, drab sixties house like any other on the terraced street. But inside, tenant Robert Burns has transformed his rented council home in Brighton into a stunning lookalike of the world-famous Sistine Chapel. … Continue reading
A large group of tea party organizations have rejected a new Arizona license plate that is meant to commemorate the movement and help fund it. Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) approved the new “tea party” license plates in April, along … Continue reading