- slimshady: In reference to Slim Whitman how about he opposite,,,,Fats Domino…. have a good day…..
- barry: As a subscriber to his blog, I love Benjamin Corey and his work. My understanding is different in regard to...
- RPM: Glad they are going to end The Americans properly and not string it out until it loses viewers. Knowing...
- Ben W.: Only A True Fan Of Disney Parks Can Get More Than 15/20 In This Quiz You Got: I got 85% right! Impressive!...
- Geeding: You're the one with a law degree, so you are much more the expert than I could ever be when it comes to...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 May 12, 2011
When the Taliban ruled Afghanistan, they eschewed most modern technology, including television and music players. But in the latest sign of the hardline movement’s rapprochement with at least some areas of the modern world, the Taliban have embraced microblogging. Their … Continue reading
Former Gov Mike Huckabee has a new website about unbiased American history. Here’s some of the videos below in which kids time travel back to the Reagan era. I think he left out the parts where Reagan raised taxes and … Continue reading
CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday. … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to both Brent and Jimi. Oh, and maybe my sister.
Kia Grasty makes $140,000 cleaning up after Penn’s messiest students—and after her tales (and photos) of clogged toilets and feces-laden bathtubs, few would begrudge her it. ——————————————————————— It’s 10:30 p.m. on a Saturday in Philadelphia, and 51-year-old Kia Katrina Grasty, … Continue reading