- Linwood Mate: Flying home from Colorado last Tuesday, I saw an elderly man and his wife deplane with their rolling...
- Towski: Last pic, second from right. Who tied that kids tie???
- Towski: My wife's architecture firm did the Star. She didn't work on the project, but a good friend of ours...
- Towski: If by terrible you mean awesome, I agree.
- John Mackovic: Earl Campbell jersey!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 12 May 12, 2011
When the Taliban ruled Afghanistan, they eschewed most modern technology, including television and music players. But in the latest sign of the hardline movement’s rapprochement with at least some areas of the modern world, the Taliban have embraced microblogging. Their … Continue reading
Former Gov Mike Huckabee has a new website about unbiased American history. Here’s some of the videos below in which kids time travel back to the Reagan era. I think he left out the parts where Reagan raised taxes and … Continue reading
CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday. … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to both Brent and Jimi. Oh, and maybe my sister.
Kia Grasty makes $140,000 cleaning up after Penn’s messiest students—and after her tales (and photos) of clogged toilets and feces-laden bathtubs, few would begrudge her it. ——————————————————————— It’s 10:30 p.m. on a Saturday in Philadelphia, and 51-year-old Kia Katrina Grasty, … Continue reading