- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 09 May 9, 2011
Palin has landed her own reality show, but its on one of the last channels you might expect. Bio has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of an untitled series that has Palin moving from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son … Continue reading
SAGINAW, Mich. — Ninety-two years after his death, Saginaw lumber baron Wellington R. Burt is finally parting with the fortune he withheld from his descendants until 21 years after the death of the last grandchild born in his lifetime. The … Continue reading
The original Details @ www.styleite.com or Daily Mail
The Daily Show – Big Mohammed’s HouseTags: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
It’s the responsibility of Christians to pray for, rather than complain about, their nation, especially during times of trouble, evangelist Luis Palau said Thursday. Addressing a live Web audience during Evangelism Prayer Day, the famed evangelist stressed the importance of … Continue reading