- Susanne: I thought you'd made an error; I was only aware of Jeff Sessions – a Senator. Doesn't look...
- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 May 6, 2011
Scott Weaver’s amazing piece, made with over 100,000 toothpicks over the course of 35 years, is a depiction of San Francisco, with multiple ball runs that allow you to go on “tours” of different parts of the city. Scott Weaver’s … Continue reading
“Throwbots”, which can be tossed through a window or door, are standard equipment for many US police forces. These small robots – invaluable in sieges and hostage situations – are designed to always land right side up before being driven … Continue reading
A three-legged sheepdog has been crowned farm dog of the year. Ian and Ruth Rees, from Mid Wales, entered Jack into the competition after the National Farmers Union (NFU) challenged members to send in a picture and 150 words explaining … Continue reading