- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 May 4, 2011
HOUSTON (KTRK) — The death of Osama bin Laden is related to an investigation of a teacher at Clear Brook High School. The teacher is accused of making a racially insensitive comment to a student in front of the entire … Continue reading
SEOUL, South Korea — The body of a man with his hands and feet nailed to a wooden cross and a crown of thorns on his head has been found in an abandoned stone quarry, South Korean police said Wednesday. … Continue reading
The state’s electric company wants to raise power bills by as much as 5 percent for Southern Nevadans as compensation for the loss of electricity sales because customers are more power-efficient. NV Energy said programs it funds, such as subsidizing … Continue reading
Before the start of game two, the Heat decided not to bring in anyone to sing the national anthem, but instead let the crowd sing it.
A 91-year-old East County grandmother is getting national attention for making suicide kits. The woman, who we’re calling ‘Charlotte,’ started making the kits after watching her husband die a slow, painful death from colon cancer. “I’m doing what I can … Continue reading
TUCSON – A local business is offering an unexpected bonus following the death of Osama Bin Laden – free oil changes for military service members. KVOA.com
Who are the women who obtain abortions in the United States? Why do they decide to end a pregnancy? What are their social and economic circumstances? This video was created by the Guttmacher Institute, a leading research and policy organization … Continue reading