- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
- DF of LL: RE: Smiling I AM smiling! Double Fake King Trump
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 May 2, 2011
A man in Abbottabad, the town where Osama bin Laden was killed by the U.S. on Monday, inadvertently live-tweeted the attack as it started. The man, who uses the Twitter handle “ReallyVirtual”, identifies himself as Sohaib Athar, “an IT consultant … Continue reading
Here’s the view of the bin Laden compound on GoogleMaps.
Food In My Beard They pair very well with red velvet fried chicken.
It sounds like the stuff of horror movies — placing a body in a steel tube and then covering it with a mixture of water and acid until most of the remains are liquefied. But it’s actually a scientific process … Continue reading