- Geeding: Ah, dang it, I totally goofed on that one. Silly, Geeding.
- Durwood Merrill: Not to be picky but the tee is set backwards. The "Vee" should point to the backstop.
- Triple Fake: Looks like Charlotte has been really working the guns. I'd like to see an arm wrestling competition...
- John Mackovic: Pretty sweet T-ball field, but it doesn't look like the left field wall is closer than center...
- RPM: BoN Field is very cool. Boy Geeding is very lucky. I hate that Larry Mowry left, but CBS11 has gone pennypincher...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Obviously some kind of Republican ploy. Hey Dems, get your jackasses ready!
Every day, through scorching summers and chilly winters, Himmat pedals his bicycle rickshaw through New Delhi’s crowded streets, earning barely enough to feed his family. But to India’s government he is not poor — not even close. The 5,000 rupees … Continue reading
Article And this just in, Chris Bosh looks like an ostrich.
“The Grand Rapids LipDub Video was filmed May 22nd, with 5,000 people, and involved a major shutdown of downtown Grand Rapids, which was filled with marching bands, parades, weddings, motorcades, bridges on fire, and helicopter take offs. It is the … Continue reading
The U.S. Park Police are investigating whether excessive force was used in the arrest of five protesters Saturday, who silently danced in the interior of the Jefferson Memorial to protest a recent ruling against dancing at federal monuments. Videos posted … Continue reading
Per the blog: Title is pretty self-explanatory. http://awesomepeoplehangingouttogether.tumblr.com Here are two examples: Alfred Hitchcock and James Brown And another:
Happy Birthday BabyGeeding! I pray this is the first of many,r many more that I can spend with you. We had a little get together for her on Saturday. You can view pictures of the event here in a slideshow … Continue reading
Here’s a great story from CBS Sunday Morning how how these headstones are made. Quite interesting. Quite touching.