- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Click to enlarge. Source
Link There’s always something to this conspiracy I guess, but in the words of the president himself:
Everyone knows that should 85-year-old Queen Elizabeth II die, her son Charles, if living, would succeed her. Second in line is Charles’s son Prince William, whose wedding to Kate Middleton Friday will be a global media event. William’s little brother, … Continue reading
Dang it, it’s only available after 5/17 . . . I can’t get it here before Mothers’ Day. Well, there’s always next year. Link
OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) – The Oklahoma House on Monday voted to name “Swing Low Sweet Chariot” as the state’s official gospel song. If the measure becomes law, the song would join five others that have official status in the state, … Continue reading
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is going to make a speech and hold a press conference today. I think he’s going to try to calm everyone’s nerves, but I hear it’s going to have the opposite effect. Katie Couric makes … Continue reading
Details @ AdWeek.com
What’s a buycott? It is collectively showing appreciation for a company by purchasing their products or services – the opposite of a boycott. Link
I usually let BabyGeeding play with my cellphone, but yesterday she actually managed to unlock it and call SisterGeeding in NYC. The metal part of the pencil that is by the erase is called the ferrule. I often hear high … Continue reading
First Lady Michelle Obama watches as TV personalities Kelly Ripa and Al Roker share a crepe at the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday. MSNBC Photoblog