- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Click to enlarge. Source
Link There’s always something to this conspiracy I guess, but in the words of the president himself:
Everyone knows that should 85-year-old Queen Elizabeth II die, her son Charles, if living, would succeed her. Second in line is Charles’s son Prince William, whose wedding to Kate Middleton Friday will be a global media event. William’s little brother, … Continue reading
Dang it, it’s only available after 5/17 . . . I can’t get it here before Mothers’ Day. Well, there’s always next year. Link
OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) – The Oklahoma House on Monday voted to name “Swing Low Sweet Chariot” as the state’s official gospel song. If the measure becomes law, the song would join five others that have official status in the state, … Continue reading
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is going to make a speech and hold a press conference today. I think he’s going to try to calm everyone’s nerves, but I hear it’s going to have the opposite effect. Katie Couric makes … Continue reading
Details @ AdWeek.com
What’s a buycott? It is collectively showing appreciation for a company by purchasing their products or services – the opposite of a boycott. Link
I usually let BabyGeeding play with my cellphone, but yesterday she actually managed to unlock it and call SisterGeeding in NYC. The metal part of the pencil that is by the erase is called the ferrule. I often hear high … Continue reading
First Lady Michelle Obama watches as TV personalities Kelly Ripa and Al Roker share a crepe at the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday. MSNBC Photoblog