- ALEC: Why would a boy? (man?) want to wrestle, play a basketball game, soccer game against girls(s)?. You will lose...
- towski: Get ready – Briles to LSU.
- John Mackovic: Computers are not biased. They do exactly what they are programmed to do. If the developers don't...
- John Mackovic: Spell check/grammar check has made people lazy.
- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Click to enlarge. Source
Link There’s always something to this conspiracy I guess, but in the words of the president himself:
Everyone knows that should 85-year-old Queen Elizabeth II die, her son Charles, if living, would succeed her. Second in line is Charles’s son Prince William, whose wedding to Kate Middleton Friday will be a global media event. William’s little brother, … Continue reading
Dang it, it’s only available after 5/17 . . . I can’t get it here before Mothers’ Day. Well, there’s always next year. Link
OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) – The Oklahoma House on Monday voted to name “Swing Low Sweet Chariot” as the state’s official gospel song. If the measure becomes law, the song would join five others that have official status in the state, … Continue reading
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is going to make a speech and hold a press conference today. I think he’s going to try to calm everyone’s nerves, but I hear it’s going to have the opposite effect. Katie Couric makes … Continue reading
Details @ AdWeek.com
What’s a buycott? It is collectively showing appreciation for a company by purchasing their products or services – the opposite of a boycott. Link
I usually let BabyGeeding play with my cellphone, but yesterday she actually managed to unlock it and call SisterGeeding in NYC. The metal part of the pencil that is by the erase is called the ferrule. I often hear high … Continue reading
First Lady Michelle Obama watches as TV personalities Kelly Ripa and Al Roker share a crepe at the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday. MSNBC Photoblog